The Fund aims to provide income through investments in fixed income instruments.
Fixed Income (close-ended)
This Fund is a close–ended fund which will mature on the third (3rd) anniversary of the Investment Date or such earlier date in accordance with the provisions of the Deed or subject to the Early Maturity feature.
7 September 2015
This Fund is suitable for you if you:-
• have three (3) years investment horizon; and
• have a moderate risk tolerance.
To achieve its objective, the Manager intends to invest a minimum of 70% to a maximum of 99.80% of the Fund’s NAV in fixed income instruments and a minimum of 0.20% of the Fund’s NAV in liquid assets. The minimum allocation of fixed income instruments however will not be observed during the early inception of the Fund as the Manager builds the portfolio, and nearing the Maturity Date as the Fund begins to divest.
The Fund may also invest up to 40% of its NAV in unrated bonds or bonds which are rated below investment grade by Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s, Fitch, RAM, MARC or any other rating agencies.
Early Maturity Feature
An event where the Fund is unwound prior to the 3rd anniversary of the Fund’s Investment Date, subject to the Fund achieving early maturity requirements (please refer to the Section 5.9 – “Early Maturity” of the Fund’s Prospectus for further details).
The Fund’s asset allocation range is as follows:-
Fixed income instruments : Minimum of 70% to maximum of 99.80% of the Fund’s NAV
Liquid assets: Minimum of 0.20% of the Fund’s NAV
Minimum Initial Investment
Minimum Additional Investment
FEES & CHARGES
Sales Charge per Unit
Maximum 3% as a percentage of the offer price
Annual Management Fee
Annual Trustee Fee
Up to 0.04% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, subject to a minimum of RM12,000 per annum (excluding foreign custodian fees and charges).
Not applicable as the switching facility is not available for this Fund.
Performance Fee and Hurdle Value
· 3.00% of NAV per Unit from the Investment Date up to the first (1st) anniversary of the Investment Date.
· 2.00% of NAV per Unit from the Business Day immediately following the first (1st) anniversary up to the second (2nd) anniversary of the Investment Date.
· 1.00% of NAV per Unit from the Business Day immediately following the second (2nd) anniversary up to the Business Day immediately prior to the third (3rd) anniversary of the Investment Date.