To reward the Unit Holders with a reasonable rate of return on income and to realise capital growth.
29 April 1993
Investors who are willing to take higher risks in anticipation of higher returns and at the same time do not expect to receive distributions on a regular basis.
AHEF seeks to maximise total returns by providing investors with a combination of income, if any, and capital appreciation, if any, while reducing risk through diversified investments mainly in equities listed on Bursa Securities and short-term money market instruments. It’s equity contents will be up to 97%, in terms of NAV of the Fund. The remaining 3% shall be invested in money market instruments for liquidity purposes.
70% to 97% of the Fund’s NAV in equities.
Minimum 3% of the Fund’s NAV in liquid assets.
Minimum Initial Investment
Minimum Additional Investment
FEES & CHARGES
Sales Charge per Unit
Up to 5.5% NAV per Unit
Annual Management Fee
Up to 1.50% per annum of NAV
Trustee Fee / Custodian fee
Up to 0.08% per annum of NAV, subject to a minimum of RM18,000 per annum
Unit Holders may switch Units of the Fund to other Funds managed by the Manager, and vice versa. The Manager does not impose any administrative fee for switching. However, since switching is treated as withdrawal from one Fund and an investment into another Fund, the Unit Holders will have to pay the difference (if any) between the Sales Charge of these two Funds.