TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Beneficiary Account is opened to all non-Muslim Malaysian investors of Affin Hwang AM.
2. The minimum investment sum required to open a Beneficiary Account is RM30,000.00 or equivalent value in a foreign currency, or equivalent value of units at the point of application.
3. Each Beneficiary Account is only applicable for one individual per account. Each individual will have to open one joint account with AHTB individually.
4. Investors may have multiple Beneficiary Accounts for different distribution needs.
5. Investor may nominate up to 5 beneficiaries for each Beneficiary Account.
6. In the event the beneficiary(s) is a minor (below 18 years old), AHTB will distribute the minor beneficiary’s entitlement to his/her legal guardian(s).
7. AHTB will take up to 14 working days, upon the beneficiary’s/claimant’s submission of complete documents to AHTB to distribute the monies to the beneficiary(s).
8. Investor may close the Beneficiary Account and redeem the investments at any time. There will be no charges to close the Beneficiary Account.
9. The Beneficiary Account will take effect on the same day upon submission of complete documents before the cut-off time, subject to the acceptance by Affin Hwang AM and AHTB.